Confined Space Entry Training
OSHA Permit Required Confined Space Training
During this 8-hour program, participants learn the proper procedures for entering a Permit-Required Confined Space. Each participant will be able to function in Confined Space Operations as an Entrant, Attendant, or Entry Supervisor. This Confined Space Training course combines classroom instruction and practical application in actual Permit Spaces using the appropriate personal protective equipment, air monitors, and ventilation.
Mobile Training Simulator
- An understanding of Confined Space Entry, Attendant, Supervisor roles and responsibilities
- An understanding of Confined Space Entry roles and responsibilities
- An understanding of Confined Space Equipment, including: Harnesses, Tripods, Winches, Davit Arms, Rigging Equipment, Ropes, Webbing, Carabiners, Pulleys, Prusiks, Anchor Bolts, Beam Clamps, Fall Arrest and Systems
- An understanding of Hazard Identification.
An understanding of ventilation and air monitoring
- An understanding of Lock Out/Tag Out, as well as blanking and blinding
- An understanding of how to preform basic rigging
- An understanding of the use and maintenance of personal protective equipment, including chemical suits, gloves, boots, harnesses, life lines and fall protection
Service Area for Mobile Confined Space Simulator
Due to travel consideration, we service an approximately 200 radius including all of Michigan and parts of Ohio, Indiana, Illinois and Wisconsin with our mobile Confined Space Simulator trailer. Please contact us to discuss if your location is within our service area.
Please note, Confined Space Training can be conducted anywhere on your site anywhere in the U.S. This service radius is ONLY for our mobile simulation training trailer.
“Class Member Statement or Testimonial Specific to Hazardous Material Awareness Training”